How are you all doing? Do let me know in the comments…
This post is a special one!🙃
I recently got nominated for an AWARD !!! Yay!!!🤩
I would like to thank _________ for nominating me for the ‘ LEIBSTER AWARD’. You all need to check out his/ her blog too! It’s filled with creative and amazing content. The link to the blog is:
What is “The Liebster Award”?
Some of you may not know what “The Liebster Award” is. It is a tag for new and old bloggers who make interactions and good relations with other bloggers.
~Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
~Answer the questions you were asked.
~Share 10 random facts about yourself.
~Nominate at least 3 blogs for the blog.
~Ask your nominees 10 questions and inform them of their nomination.
10 facts about ME!!!
I am really excited about this…
#1: I love, love and love drawing and painting. I have always scored an A on all the drawing exams.😉
#2: I always complete tasks at the last moment😬
#3: I am a cat and kitten lover…🐈🐱…Ooo, aren’t they just so adorable?
#4: I am clueless about cooking.🙈🤫… don’t blame me for that.
#5: I can move both my eyebrows.🙃
#6: I don’t reside in the country where I was born…
#7: I love to make friends.
#8: I used to be extremely naughty,irritating and noise-making as a kid but now I am the opposite!😁
#9: My favorite colors are black and pastels.
#10: I had never imagined of being a blogger, but here I am!🤗
These are the questions which I had to answer:
1. Did you ever unwillingly tolerate someone , though you disliked the person?
Ans: Yes, a lot of times… But I guess this has taught me a lot.
2. Suppose you’re writing the most important exam in your life,if you pass,all your dreams are fulfilled but if you failed, everything will be ruined. You just need to answer one more question to secure the pass percentage. Luckily you get the chance to cheat. Will you cheat?
Ans: I am the generally the kind of person who doesn’t cheat. Hmmm… I don’t think I would cheat even if it was the most important exam of my life because cheating makes me feel guilty… So, I would just change my plans/goals/dreams and move on!
3. Who’s more important…. your best friend or your girl/boyfriend?
Ans: This has to be my best friend…
4.Love or respect??
Ans: I would want a 50:50 proportion of both😂 … ok, I would choose respect.
5. Ever broke rules intentionally??? Narrate the incident.
Ans: Yes, a lot of times… So once we were having computer class… Also, there was a test planned. I was not prepared so I wanted to skip it. Me and my best friend thought of bunking it. And that is what we did. It was hard because we were hiding in a weird location of the school so that we wouldn’t be caught. But eventually, our teacher saw us at dispersal time and asked us where we were. Well, we just gave an excuse( it was extremely dumb) and yeah, that’s what happened…
6. Suppose you are suddenly arrested, what would your parents assume you’ve done?
Ans: I am not quite sure about this. I guess they would assume I broke some huge law or something of that sort.
7. Imagine you take someone on a date, and realize after having eaten, that your purse is empty!! How would you manage the situation?
Ans: I would go to the washroom and call my best friend or some close one to the restaurant immediately. Also, I would inform him/her to carry some money along. And when that person would reach I would somehow take that money and pay the bill.🤫
8. Your favorite movie?
Ans: I don’t have any… all of them seem pretty normal to me.
9. If you could exchange your life with anyone for one day, who would you be and why?
Ans: I would love to exchange my life with any kid who attends kindergarten. But I want to do that with the same intelligence and smartness that I have now😉… Reason: I want to go through that phase once again at least for a day… it’s so much fun, isn’t it? Being a kid… no rules, only FREEDOM!
10. Ever cried in public? Narrate the incident.( But if its too personal, you can let it be)
10. Yes, I have…My incident isn’t that personal so I don’t mind sharing it. I was a participant for an extempore speaking competition. We had to speak in front of a huge audience. For some reason, I was extremely scared to speak on spot. So when I was given the topic I just went blank… I felt very embarrassed😬 And I just started crying there and it was a very weird situation. ( I was a kid when this incident occurred)
Okay, now comes the fun part: nominating a few bloggers…
My nominees are:
1. Marsa Alam Desert Retreat
6. Rifat Yaseen
(If you weren’t nominated but want to do the tag, then go for it!)
The questions for the nominees are:
1. If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would it be?
2. Who inspires you the most?
3. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What is your favourite childhood memory?
6. How did you chose your blog’s name?
7. What color is your hair?
8. Has your personality or confidence changed in any way since starting your site?
9. What is your favorite thing to do in order to de-stress?
10. Which character in a cartoon,movie,book or tv show do you relate to the most?
So my lovely nominees, go ahead and do this challenge if you wish to do it…
Ok Guys,I hope you had fun reading this post… hope to meet you all soon in another post.
Also,Don’t forget to like, share, comment and follow this blog on WordPress, Facebook and Instagram.
Lots of love,
Beyond The Bounds